Closing date: 31/03/2017
Salary: £22k - £30k+ (Depending on experience)
Technology is the foundation of our business. Empowered by developers, it’s how we transform brands and organisations worldwide.
We have the opportunity for a skilled developer to join our growing team of 40 under the Technical Director, Chris Scudder.
Collaborating with our User Experience and Design teams, you’ll become a part of a progressive workforce and reactive environemnt. From agile web builds to software launches, apps on Apple Watch to BBC Hackathons, we’ll be covering new ground together - deliver digital for new and current clients - such as Philips, the NHS, Aston Martin Racing and Barbour.
A bit about you:
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Skilled in a suite of modern languages (including PHP, .NET, Scala, Clojure, iOS, Android)
- Outstanding programming skills
- Keen interest in DevOps and technology trends
- Inspired work ethic
A bit about us:
- 10 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer 23 days holiday to staff, competitive salaries and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together, and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our Newcastle HQ hosts production teams; workspaces include the Games Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.